Consumer Information

The following information is provided as required by the 1998 Amendments to the Higher Education Act of 1965.  You may also request a written copy of this information from the Student Development Office or the Human Resources Office.

For more information contact:

Don Boyette
Dean of Student Development
(252) 246-1275