Students with Disabilities


The ball is in your court...

New students with documented disabilities who wish to request physical or academic accommodations must schedule a time to meet with the College disability services counselor as soon as they are admitted to the College to allow for sufficient time to collect and evaluate the required documentation, to arrange for accommodations, and to notify instructors.
One of the major differences between disability services in the K-12 setting and the college setting is responsibility.

New and returning students who request accommodations for a documented disability must:

Contact the Disability Services office

Disability Services Handbook

Continue orientation