Veteran's Services
Thank You for serving our country!

Veteran’s Educational Assistance

The Department of Veteran Affairs provides a number of educational benefits to qualified veterans and/or dependents. Members of the selected reserve, war orphans, National Guard students who have completed active tours of duty in the armed forces, and qualified dependents and spouses of veterans may be eligible for assistance. To determine eligibility, students may call the VA Educational call center 1-888-442-4551 or check online at

Upon verifying eligibility, students must follow the application process & read the following information regarding enrollment, student responsibility & payment data provided below.

For more information contact:

Lisa M. Baker
Director of Financial Aid & Veterans Affairs
(252) 246-1310

Regional VA Office

Wilson County VA Office
(252) 237-2422

Instructions: Click on the following steps to disclose details. All steps must be complete to receive VA Educational Benefits.

Step one: Application Process.
This step is only for new or returning VA students.


Step two: Student Responsibility
This step is for all students using VA benefits.

Step three: Registration
This step is for all VA students who plan to receive benefits.


Payments & Summary of Benefits