- $15.00 parking/security fee is required per semester for classes held on campus.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the registration and orientation schedule.
- No one will be permitted to attend registration and orientation after the session begins.
- Students are required to attend the full registration and orientation session.
- Minors must have completed school and parental release forms prior to registration and orientation session.
- “Going to work at age 16, I never thought I would be getting my GED 32 years later.” Brian
- “I am 50 and I never thought I would be able to come back to school.” Sarah
- "Wilson Community College is the best, so don't settle for less." Lavonne
- "Enrolling at Wilson Community College to finish my high school diploma was the best decision for me." Chelsea
- “I didn’t know the way that I completed job applications kept me from getting call backs for job interviews or a job.” Reginald
For more information contact:
Basic Skills/ESL Coordinator
Compensatory Education/Community Services Coordinator
Adult High School and GED
GED and AHS 3- Day Registration and Orientation Schedule
All students must attend a three-day orientation session. Minors, 16 to 17 year olds, attend a separate orientation session. Cost: $15.00 Security Fee is due the first day of the three-day orientation session for students attending on-campus classes only.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the orientation session.
- No one will be permitted to attend orientation after the session begins.
- For more information, please call (252) 246-1355.