Wilson Community College is monitoring ongoing Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from local, state, and national authorities. There are currently no identified cases on our campus. As facts develop, we intend to provide accurate and timely information whenever warranted.
- Wilson Community College staff clean classrooms and frequently touched surfaces daily (e.g., doorknobs, light switches, counter tops).
- We collaborate with our local health department and other relevant partners to keep our emergency operations plan updated and appropriate.
- And, as we already mentioned, we intend to keep faculty, staff, and students updated.
- Use the hand sanitizer stations that are located at several main entrances to the campus.
- Signs with hand cleaning strategies are located throughout campus. These signs provide information about washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available. Please follow this advice.
- Per the CDC, we recommend the use of disposable cleaning wipes by students, staff, and faculty on commonly used surface (e.g., keyboards, desks, remote controls) before each use.
|Stop the Spread of Germs||Coronavirus Symptoms||What You Need to Know||What to do if You are Sick|