Wilson Community College is monitoring ongoing Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from local, state, and national authorities. As facts develop, we intend to provide accurate and timely information whenever warranted.
- Wilson Community College staff clean classrooms and frequently touched surfaces daily (e.g., doorknobs, light switches, counter tops).
- We have signage posted throughout campus about practicing the 3 W’s (wait, wear, wash), CDC guidelines and recommendations, and maintaining social distancing.
- We are asking students and employees to wear a mask at all times, and to self-report if exhibiting symptoms.
- We collaborate with our local health department and other relevant partners to keep our emergency operations plan updated and appropriate.
- And, as we already mentioned, we intend to keep faculty, staff, and students updated.
What Can You Do?
- We are asking students and employees to wear a mask at all times, and to self-report if exhibiting symptoms. Report to your supervisor, instructor, or the Student Development office.
- Maintain 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Wash hands frequently and use the hand sanitizer stations that are located around the campus.
- Per the CDC, we recommend the use of disposable cleaning wipes by students, staff, and faculty on commonly used surface (e.g., keyboards, desks, remote controls) before each use.
|Stop the Spread of Germs||Coronavirus Symptoms||What You Need to Know||What to do if You are Sick|