Welcome to Wilson Community College!
We’re glad that you’ve taken time to explore our website. Please make sure you find in these pages the information you need about any of the educational opportunities we provide. Or, just call (252) 291–1195 and ask for help—we’ll put you in personal touch with someone who can answer your questions and get you started.
At Wilson CC, you can:
- Take classes for credit toward earning a two-year degree in more than 25 different fields
- Take classes for credit toward transferring to a four-year college
- Take non-credit classes for personal or professional growth, or just for fun
- Earn your high school diploma equivalent
Further, we can help you:
- Identify the training or academic major most suitable for you
- Apply for financial resources you may need to attend college
- Brush up on math, reading, or writing skills that will help you succeed in your courses
If you’re a business, we can:
- Create efficient and affordable training to meet your employees’ specific skill needs, like safety, teamwork, internal auditing, or supply chain management
- Train your employees in existing credit and non-credit programs, like welding, Spanish, basic workplace readiness, or other business & industry skills
And we do much, much more. Simply put, our mission is to improve the lives of everyone in Wilson County, in just about every way that can be done. Please let us help you.
Tim Wright, EdD