In response to current COVID-19 conditions, WCC requires employees, visitors, and students to mask in all indoor public spaces on campus. (effective August 16, 2021 until further notice).
Wilson Community College continues to monitor ongoing Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from local, state, and national authorities. As facts develop, we intend to provide accurate and timely information whenever warranted.
- Wilson Community College staff clean classrooms and frequently touched surfaces daily (e.g., doorknobs, light switches, counter tops).
- We have signage posted throughout campus about practicing the 3 W’s (wait, wear, wash), CDC guidelines and recommendations, and maintaining social distancing.
- We are requiring students and employees to wear a mask in all indoor public spaces on campus and to self-report if exhibiting symptoms.
- We collaborate with our local health department and other relevant partners to keep our emergency operations plan updated and appropriate.
What Can You Do?
- We are requiring students and employees to wear a mask in all indoor public spaces on campus and to self-report if exhibiting symptoms. Report to your supervisor, instructor, or the Student Development office.
- Maintain 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Wash hands frequently and use the hand sanitizer stations that are located around the campus.
- Per the CDC, we recommend the use of disposable cleaning wipes by students, staff, and faculty on commonly used surface (e.g., keyboards, desks, remote controls) before each use.
|Stop the Spread of Germs||Coronavirus Symptoms||What You Need to Know||What to do if You are Sick|