New students are loaded into Moodle 24 hours after they register for an upcoming semester.
If you do not see an online (NT) or hybrid (HY) course in your Moodle dashboard, and it is on or after the first day of the semester, contact Student Development at (252) 246-1281 to see if you were purged from your classes for non-payment. It may be possible for you to still register for those courses. If you do not see a traditional face-to-face course in your Moodle dashboard, contact your instructor to see if they will be using Moodle for that particular course.
Skype: WCC Technology Support Services
How to upload a profile picture in Office365:
- Log in to Office365
- In the top right corner click the image placeholder
- Under the image click “Change”
- Click “Upload photo”
- Browse for the photo you want to use
- Select it and click “Open”
- Then click anywhere in the window and click “Save”