- Complete entire WCC application including the personal information section.
- Sign the application
- Attach a copy of your college transcripts
- Attach a professional statement if applying for a full-time teaching position
- Application packages may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mailed applications should be sent to:
Wilson Community College
P.O. Box 4305
902 Herring Avenue
Wilson, NC 27893
Attn: Human Resources
- Faxed applications will not be accepted.
- Automotive Technology Instructor
- Biowork Process Technician Instructor
- English Instructor
- Health Instructor
- HVAC Instructor
- Nurse Aide Training I and II Instructor
- Part Time Biology Instructor
- Part Time Communications Instructor
- Part Time Nursing Instructor
- Part-Time (ESL) English as a Second Language Instructor
- Part-Time Adult Education Instructor
- Part-Time Backhoe Operator Instructor
- Part-time Electrical Technology Instructor
- Part-time General Education Instructor (Pool)
- Physical Education Adjunct Instructor
Wilson Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/ADA
In accordance with the ADA, if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, please notify the Human Resources Office.