Getting Started with Moodle Courses
- Moodle is Wilson Community College’s distance learning management system. If you have registered for an online (NT) or hybrid (HY) course, go to Moodle to find your course materials and get started.
- Moodle is optional for seated courses, it at the discretion of the instructor to use Moodle for seated courses, and when to make Moodle available for seated courses.
When to Access Courses
- New student accounts are created in Moodle 24 hours after registering for classes.
- Students are automatically enrolled in the Moodle 101 for Students resource course each semester.
- New students are encouraged to complete this course to become familiar with how to navigate and use Moodle.
- Returning students can use this as a resource anytime they need a refresher on how use specific Moodle features.
- HY and NT courses will be available at 8:00 a.m. on the first day of the term.
Resources for Learners