The purpose of the Human Resources Department is to establish and administer effective services to recruit, employ, develop, and retain qualified employees in support of the College’s mission.
Human Resources will provide leadership in the development, implementation, and equitable administration of sound human resource policies, procedures, and practices. The Human Resources Department also functions to manage and communicate the College’s compensation and benefits programs, direct an appropriate performance management system for staff, provide adequate training and professional development opportunities for employees, and promote a positive work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
The Human Resources Department values:
- Our employees, who are the College’s greatest asset
- Open and effective communication
- Ethics and honesty
- A respectful and diverse environment
- Fair and equitable treatment
- Responsive, customer focused service
- A commitment to lifelong learning
- The health and wellness of the College community
- Our contribution to the College’s mission, vision, and goals
Wilson Community College’s Bloodborne Pathogens/Exposure Policy.