SGA Elections 2019
• Vice President
Join us to learn more about the role & purpose of SGA on Wednesday, March 20 at 9 AM & 1 PM in the Student Lounge – Building G!
• A petition containing the names of at least 25 currently enrolled students must be submitted before a candidate’s name can be placed on the ballot.
• The President must be enrolled as a full-time student and maintain a 2.5 GPA.
• All other officers must be enrolled in 9 college-level semester hours and maintain a 2.2 GPA.
• All candidates must make a campaign presentation to the student body prior to the election.
• Interest Forms Due: Wednesday, April 3 at SGA Monthly Meeting
• Petitions Due: Noon, Wednesday, April 17
• Elections: Held online from noon on April 18 until noon on April 22
For more information, contact: Joshua Harris, Director of Admissions • [email protected] • 252-246-1257