Registration Frequently Asked Questions

////Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Registration Frequently Asked Questions2015-10-21T15:33:56+00:00
Registration for classes takes place before each fall, spring, and summer semester, as listed in the academic calendar. Specific dates and times are posted on campus and on the College’s website, advertised in local media, and mailed to new and continuing students. Eligible students are encouraged to early register.
All new students who have completed the admissions process and all eligible re-admitted and continuing students can register during this time.
Students who are unsure of their eligibility to register early should contact their advisor.
Yes, all students are required to meet with their academic advisor prior to registering for classes each semester. The College considers the academic advising process to be a valuable resource for students as they plan their class schedules.
Using WebAdvisor, Student Planning, or with your advisor.

Students who register for courses and find that they will be unable to attend must officially withdraw from those courses. If you do not drop the courses you may be charged for the tuition and fees and would be responsible for repayment to the aid-funding source (i.e. financial aid, grants, etc.) should you fail to attend. See Drop Procedure and Tuition Refund policies for more information.

Requests for new registrations after the last date to register will be considered only when the College has contributed in some real and meaningful way to the student’s inability to register during the set period or the student’s inability to register was extraordinary, unforeseeable, and beyond the control of the student. Such requests should be made to the Executive Dean of Student Development. A student who is denied at this level may make a final appeal to the Executive Dean of Student Development, where all decisions are final.
Enrollment verifications for insurance companies may be requested by coming in-person to the Student Development office, F-100. Requests for current enrollment are processed after the census date in the semester of enrollment.