- Admissions interview – Complete admissions interview after applying and providing all documents/testing needed for admissions
- FAFSA – Complete your FAFSA at FAFSA.gov
- Visit Financial Aid- Come to campus and visit the Financial Aid Office (F-105) to learn more about financial aid and loans.
- New Student Information Sheet- Complete the New Student Information Sheet, select an orientation date, and schedule an advising appointment with your academic advisor
- Orientation- Attend new student orientation on-campus or online. Learn more about orientation
- Logging into email- Make sure you can log into your email and Student Planning accounts
- Paying for classes- Make sure toy pay for classes by the tuition payment deadline
- Textbooks- Once you have registered, grab your textbooks from the bookstore on campus
- Attend class- First day of classes is January 6th, 2017!
New Student Checklist WCC Admin 2016-11-03T11:28:30+00:00