You must pay to be officially registered.
You are considered to be officially registered if you have met the following criteria:
- Paid in Full ($0.00 Balance)
- Pending Financial Aid (as shown in your student account)
- Sponsorship Letter on file and any remaining balance paid in full
Accounts must be paid in full. Failure to pay accounts in full may result in the following:
- You will not be able to register for subsequent curriculum or continuing education courses
- You will not be able to receive grades or transcripts
- Your account may be turned over to the North Carolina Department of Revenue for collection from your North Carolina tax refund
- As a final measure, your account may be turned over to a state approved collection agency or the College’s attorney.
Any balances not paid in full within 90 days are subject to the above mentioned collection procedures.
A tuition refund shall not be made except for the following circumstances:
- A 100% refund shall be made if the student officially withdraws prior to the first day of the academic semester as noted in the college calendar. Also, a student is eligible for a 100% refund if the class in which the student is officially registered fails to “make” due to insufficient enrollment.
- A 75% refund shall be made if the student officially withdraws from the class(es) prior to or on the official 10 percent point of the semester.
Should a student, having paid the required tuition for a term, die during that term (prior to or on the last day of examinations), all tuition and fees for that semester may be refunded to the estate of the deceased. This is state policy as stated in the North Carolina Administrative Code, Chapter 232D.0202.
See Tuition Refund Policy for more information.
Adequate parking is located on Campus. Students and guests may park only in the white-lined spaces in the paved lots that are located throughout the Campus. Faculty/staff may park only in the yellow-lined spaces (a sticker is required). Both students and faculty/staff may park in the gravel parking lots.