Due to local and statewide restrictions related to COVID-19, the college Library is not open to the public at this time.
Note: Library services are limited to currently enrolled students at this time.
- Library hours for the Spring semester are M-Th 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. F 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- The Library capacity is 24, including staff.
- Only Library staff will be allowed in the stacks, please let us know if there is a title you wish to checkout and we will retrieve it for you.
The College has a limited number of laptops available for checkout to currently enrolled students that do not have personal devices to complete coursework.
The Wilson Community College library is serving students who are enrolled for the current semester. Students are served on a first come, first served basis. Students may incur a wait time due to Library capacity or lack of available computer stations. Students must show a picture ID for entry.
The Library is open during posted hours for currently enrolled students to access computers to complete coursework. Staff will be on hand to assist students as needed.
- Stations will be sanitized between each session.
- 15 students will be allowed to use computers in the Library at a time.
- Masks are required and social distance must be maintained.
Note: The College reserves the right to discontinue this service based on restrictions imposed by county, state, or federal agencies.
The College has an institutional site license for Chronicle.com that allows all employees and students to access in-depth articles about current issues faced by colleges and universities.
If You’re On Campus:
If You’re Off Campus:
- Go to Chronicle.com and click on the “Log In” link at top, right-hand side of the web page.
- Choose the “Create an account now” option.
- Enter and confirm your campus e-mail address, then follow the steps on the account setup pages.
The College has an institutional site license for Academic Leader that provides the information deans, chairs, and other academic decision-makers use for effective leadership within their departments and fulfill their institution’s primary missions of teaching and scholarship.
To access on-campus:
To access off-campus:
The Wilson Community College Library subscribes to various electronic databases that students can use to research multiple topics. Explore the options available below: