Due to local and statewide restrictions related to COVID-19, the college Library is not open to the public at this time.
Note: Library services are limited at this time.
- Effective July 13, 2020, Library hours are M-Th 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- The Library capacity is 24, including staff.
- Only Library staff will be allowed in the stacks, please let us know if there is a title you wish to checkout and we will retrieve it for you.
- All laptops have been reserved for the summer semester, this service will resume for fall semester.
All laptops have been reserved for Summer semester.
The College has a limited number of laptops available for checkout to currently enrolled students that do not have personal devices to complete coursework.
- To reserve a laptop, call 252-246-1235 during posted hours.
- Reservation required, limited quantities available, first-call, first-serve.
- Must show picture ID at time of pickup.
The Wilson Community College library is serving students who are enrolled for the current semester. Reservations are required, no walk-ins will be allowed. Students must show a picture ID for entry.
During the Summer semester, the Library will be open during posted hours for currently enrolled students to access computers to complete coursework. Staff will be on hand to assist students as needed.
- Available computer session times: 9:00, 11:00, 1:00, 3:00
- Sessions limited to 90 minutes per student, per day.
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Call the Library to make a same day appointment.
- Stations will be sanitized between each session.
- Only 10 students will be allowed to use computers in the Library at a time, and social distance must be maintained.
Students can also call a Library staff member during posted hours to make a reservation by phone at 252-246-1235.
Note: The College reserves the right to discontinue this service based on restrictions imposed by county, state, or federal agencies.
The College has an institutional site license for Chronicle.com that allows all employees and students to access in-depth articles about current issues faced by colleges and universities.
If You’re On Campus:
If You’re Off Campus:
- Go to Chronicle.com and click on the “Log In” link at top, right-hand side of the web page.
- Choose the “Create an account now” option.
- Enter and confirm your campus e-mail address, then follow the steps on the account setup pages.
The Wilson Community College Library subscribes to various electronic databases that students can use to research multiple topics. Explore the options available below: