Due to local and statewide restrictions related to COVID-19, the college Library is not open to the public at this time.
Note: General Library services are suspended at this time. The Library is only available for laptop checkout and computer use by reservation only.
Checkout a Laptop
The College has a limited number of laptops available for checkout to currently enrolled students that do not have personal devices to complete coursework.
- To reserve a laptop, call 252-246-1235 beginning Tuesday, March 31, 2020 from 9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. M-Th.
- Reservation required, limited quantities available, first-call, first-serve.
- Device pickup will begin Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
- Must show picture ID at time of pickup.
Reserve a Library Computer
The Wilson Community College library is temporarily serving students who are currently enrolled for Spring Semester. Reservations are required, no walk-ins will be allowed. Students must show a picture ID for entry.
Beginning Wednesday, April 1, 2020, the Library will be open from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. M-Th for currently enrolled students to access computers to complete coursework. Staff will be on hand to assist students as needed.
- Available computer session times: 9:00, 10:30, 12:00, 1:30
- Sessions limited to 1 hour per student, per day.
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Stations will be sanitized between each session.
- Only 10 students will be allowed in the Library at a time, and social distance must be maintained.
Students can also call a Library staff member between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. M-Th to make a reservation by phone at 252-246-1235.
Note: The College reserves the right to discontinue this service based on restrictions imposed by county, state, or federal agencies.
Online Research Options
The Wilson Community College Library subscribes to various electronic databases that students can use to research multiple topics. Explore the options available below: