- The WCC Food Pantry is open to any student with a valid Wilson Community College ID.
- Students must complete a short intake form during their initial visit, and show their student ID for following visits.
- Students may visit the pantry once per week to receive a bag of food.
- Hours of operation and food distribution are contingent upon availability of supplies.
- The pantry is located in the F-Building in Student Development, F-100. Check-in with the front desk if visiting outside of official pantry hours.
- Wednesdays 1 p.m. – 2p.m.
- Emergency pick-ups can be made anytime during normal business hours, check-in at the Student Development window.
- College Holidays- The food pantry is closed.