Speaking up takes courage. Sometimes, it’s hard to ask for help, but we are here for you!
Wolf Care is a team of college professionals available to provide coordinated support to help students access resources, overcome obstacles, and develop skills that lead to academic success.
To provide support and promote student well-being and success by prioritizing the safety of the individual and the campus community.
- Support WCC’s Mission of providing opportunities for academic excellence and student success.
- Protect the safety of students and the campus community.
- Foster the growth and development of students.
- Increase awareness and use of resources and support.
How We Can Help
- We are available to hear your concerns and help identify possible solutions.
- We can provide regular progress checks with a counselor, advisor, or coach.
- We can connect you to resources such as accessibility services, TRiO, food pantry, and more.
- We can perform a welfare/safety check.
How to Request Assistance
Submit a Wolf Care Request for yourself or an individual you are concerned about.
If the situation requires immediate attention please contact WCC Security at 252-246-1400.
If someone is in danger, please call 911 and then notify WCC Security.