Wilson Community College’s Open Computer Lab is located in the Library in Building D Room 100. The Open Computer Lab area is available for current WCC students as well as community patrons. WCC students must present a current student ID for use, and community patrons must present a current photo ID for use.
The Open Computer Lab area has 17 computers and access to printing at .10 cents per page. Each computer is equipped with the following standard software:
- Windows 7
- Office 2016
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Reader
- and other software requested by instructors for specific courses
Open Computer Lab Policies
- No children or visitors are allowed in the Open Computer Lab area.
- A current student ID or current photo ID is required for entry. Dual-enrolled high school students (CCP) may show a current photo ID for entry.
- Students are required to check in upon entering the Open Computer Lab area.
- Printing is free for currently enrolled students, up to 10 pages per day.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Open Computer Lab area.
- Cell phones and Bluetooth devices used to communicate with cell phones are not permitted in the Open Computer Lab area.
All students, faculty, and staff utilizing the Open Computer Lab area must comply with WCC’s Computer and Internet Usage Policy.
Hours of Operation
Fall and Spring:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.