Wilson Community College’s Open Computer Lab is located in the Library in Building D Room 100. The Open Computer Lab area is available for current WCC students as well as community patrons. WCC students must present a current student ID for use, and community patrons must present a current photo ID for use.
The Open Computer Lab area has multiple computers with access to printing. Each computer is equipped with the following standard software:
- Windows 10
- Office 2019
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Reader
- and other software requested by instructors for specific courses
Open Computer Lab Rules
- No children or visitors are allowed in the Open Computer Lab area.
- A current student ID or current photo ID is required for entry. Dual-enrolled high school students (CCP) may show a current photo ID for entry.
- Students are required to sign in upon entering the Open Computer Lab area.
- Refer to the Library page for Copy, Print, and Scan services.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Open Computer Lab area.
- Cell phones should not be used in the Open Computer Lab area.
Students seeking assistance should contact Student Support Services in C112 for on-campus tutoring, or visit the Online tutoring page.
All persons utilizing the Open Computer Lab area must comply with WCC’s Acceptable Use Policy for Students.
For more information contact:
Phone: (252) 246-1373
Phone: (252) 246-1247
Phone: (252) 246-1251