Admissions FAQ

Go to opens new window Click the “Admissions” tab at the top left. Start with Step 1: “Application Process.” Complete Residency Determination by using the first link. Once you complete the NC Residency, use the second link to CFNC to complete the application. Please note: you will use the same account information for the application that you created for the NC Residency.

  • To be admitted to a curriculum degree or diploma, you will need to:

    1. Complete NC Residency & a CFNC application
    2. Submit your high school transcript (a completed college degree will waive this requirement)
    3. Submit any college transcripts (only if you have taken courses previously at another institution)
    4. If you did not graduate in the last ten years, nor have college English and/or math credits or a previous placement from the last ten years, you will need to complete the RISE Placement Test.

Please complete your NC Residency and WCC application through CFNC. Select “Special Credit” as your major on the application. You will need to provide an unofficial transcript if the course you would like to take has a required pre-requisite.

Yes. Visit the Campus Tours page to sign up for a tour.

Yes, for all curriculum students. It must be completed before you register for your second semester.

Yes, we have programs that are offered solely online. Please visit the “Academics” tab at the top of the website to learn more about our programs.

Yes. Please complete a Financial Aid application at and contact our Financial Department. It may take 3-5 business days for our Financial Aid department to receive your online application.


Yes. Our Scholarship Application usually opens in July of each year. Please visit Scholarships page for more information.

Go to the Transcript Request opens new window form. The cost for printed or mailed official transcripts is $5.90 per copy and the cost for an electronic PDF of an official transcript is $6.90 per copy.

If we do not have the program you need or if you are going to transfer to a 4-year institution, please select Associate in Arts or Associates in Science as your major on the application.

If it is a physical copy, please mail it to P.O. Box 4305 Wilson, NC 27893. If it is an electronic copy, please have the awarding institution send it to We only accept official copies in a sealed (unopened) envelope to enter any major and to receive Financial Aid.

Scroll to Top

Severe Weather Alert

Due to the threat of severe weather, the college will be closed on Friday, September 7, 2023.