Wilson Community College is a comprehensive community college and a proud member of the North Carolina Community College System. The College has an “open-door-policy”, which means that students are assisted in selecting programs that serve their needs and objectives in life, consistent with their background, aptitudes and expressed interests. Some programs have additional admissions requirements.
Admissions Procedures for New and Re-admitted Students
The following steps must be completed for admission to a curriculum program before official acceptance is granted:
- Go to www.ncresidency.org and select “complete residency determination”.
- Follow the steps to obtain a residency certification number (RCN).
- You must enter your RCN to submit your college application.
- Please note that the username and password used to complete the residency determination and to complete the online application for admission will be the same.
- Submit an application online using CFNC.org.
- The College must receive an official (sealed) transcript from your high school, GED/Adult High School Equivalency, or Adult High School Diploma.
- Recent NC public high school graduates who apply through CFNC.org may request official transcripts for free when submitting their application.
- Official college transcripts submitted to the College will also be reviewed for credit transfer.
Submit electronic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit mailed transcripts to:
Wilson Community College
902 Herring Avenue
Wilson, NC 27893
- You may be required to take placement tests for English and/or math.
- For more information see the Placement Testing page.
- Please visit the FAFSA website to submit your application today.
- The Wilson Community College school code is 004845.
Not Sure Where to Start? Let’s Look at Your Goals
If you would like more information on where to start or the admission’s process, feel free to complete the form below or call/text us at 252-360-0043 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday-Thursday. Please note, this is not for checking your admission’s status or to see if your information has been received. This is for general questions only. Please allow time for response, as we may be helping other students. Thank you for starting or continuing your journey here!
Contact Admissions or Student Services
Do you have questions? We would love to help! Visit the Admissions office in Building F Room 100.
Contact an admissions specialist by phone at 252-246-1281, or complete the request form below.