Provides leadership, support, and resources for continual improvement by:
- providing guidance for the College’s ongoing, integrated and institution-wide research-based planning and evaluation process,
- providing research services for administrative decision making and program/service area reviews,
- ensuring the College community remains current on the requirements of its accrediting agency, the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and
- fostering continual enhancement of the institution’s programs and services.
Institutional Research will be recognized within Wilson Community College for providing the leadership and assistance needed to create a culture of improvement for students, faculty, and staff as well as ensure accountability to stakeholders.
The core values that guide the management of Institutional Research are consistent with the College’s values. The office’s core values are:
- Dedication to providing optimal service to internal and external clients.
- Excellence in office operations.
- Integrity in research and statistical analysis.
- Accountability to quality improvement.
- Confidentiality of information.
- Collegiality in working relationships.