College Transfer

Dr. Sheril Roberts

Dean of College Transfer and Public Services

Department: Faculty

Phone: (252) 246-1309


Office: C203a

Wilson Community College offers two college transfer programs designed to enable students to complete approximately two years of a four-year baccalaureate degree. This set of foundational general education courses transfers to most four-year colleges and universities in North Carolina and includes 45-semester hours of credit in general education and 15 additional semester hours of credit in other required hours.

Associate in Arts

Associate in Arts (A.A.)
Associate in Science

Associate in Science (A.S.)

College Transfer Student Resources

Four Year Institution Transfer Options

The Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) determines the courses that are guaranteed to transfer from Wilson Community College to any of the state’s 16 public universities (and 27 of our 36 private schools) so long as a student completes his or her degree and earns a grade of “C” or higher in every course. Transfer into one of these schools as a junior! (Note: Completion of an A.A. or A.S. degree does not guarantee admission to a four-year college or university or to specific programs.)


Find us online:

Main Campus

902 Herring Avenue
Wilson, NC 27893
Phone: 252-291-1195

Get Directions

Lee Technology Center

4815 Ward Blvd
Wilson, NC 27893

Get Directions

Coastal Plains Law Enforcement Training Center

3997 Ward Blvd
Wilson, NC 27893

Get Directions