Four-Year Transfer Schools

Colleges & Universities that Accept Your Transfer Degree

Find four-year colleges or universities in North Carolina that accept your transfer degree.

Associate in Arts & Associate in Science

Associate in Fine Arts - Music

Associate in Arts in Teacher Preparation & Associate in Science in Teacher Preparation

Baccalaureate Degree Plans

Map your path from WCC to your transfer institution.

Baccalaureate Degree Plans (BDPs)

UNC Transfer Equivalency Tool

Find courses at your UNC school that are equivalent to your WCC courses.

Find us online:

Main Campus

902 Herring Avenue
Wilson, NC 27893
Phone: 252-291-1195

Get Directions

Lee Technology Center

4815 Ward Blvd
Wilson, NC 27893

Get Directions

Coastal Plains Law Enforcement Training Center

3997 Ward Blvd
Wilson, NC 27893

Get Directions