College Transfer: map pin drop illustration starting at Wilson Community College with a path that says College Transfer Degree leading to another map pin drop that ends the path with NC 4-Year College or University

Future Student Resources

Plan for Success

  1. First, explore programs and majors and determine the program in which you would like to earn a bachelor’s degree, and the institution that offers the program.
  2. Next, locate the school’s Transfer Guide for your specific major to determine the preferred math, science, and elective courses you’ll need to take at WCC.
  3. Determine if you should earn an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree at WCC.
  4. Submit an application online through Wilson Community College or CFNC , in person at Student Development in Building F, room 100, or through the mail.
  5. Complete the application process by completing placement testing (if applicable) and submitting all necessary documents (transcripts, FASFA, etc.) to be assigned an advisor
  6. At your first advising session, bring your Transfer Degree Plan (TDP) and your Transfer Guide to make sure you are on track for a successful transfer to your four-year institution.

Transfer Degree Plans

Additional Help with Planning




Scroll to Top

Severe Weather Alert

Due to the threat of severe weather, the college will be closed on Friday, September 7, 2023.