Plan for Success
- First, explore programs and majors and determine the program in which you would like to earn a bachelor’s degree, and the institution that offers the program.
- Next, locate the school’s Baccalaureate Degree Plan (BDP) for your specific major to determine the preferred math, science, and elective courses you’ll need to take at WCC.
- Determine if you should earn an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree at WCC.
- Submit an application online through Wilson Community College or CFNC , in person at Student Development in Building F, room 100, or through the mail.
- Complete the application process by completing placement testing (if applicable) and submitting all necessary documents (transcripts, FASFA, etc.) to be assigned an advisor
- At your first advising session, bring your Transfer Degree Plan (TDP) and your Baccalaureate Degree Plan to make sure you are on track for a successful transfer to your four-year institution.
Transfer Degree Plans
Additional Help with Planning
- College Foundation of North Carolina (CFNC) Plan for College
- UNC System College Transfer Resources
- NC Independent Colleges and Universities