Through NC state legislation, the Career and College Promise (CCP) Program provides opportunities for eligible high school students to start college early, where courses can count for dual credit (credit in the high school and college at the same time), all TUITION-FREE! CCP students accelerate completion of college certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees that provide entry-level job skills and/or lead to college transfer credit. This program provides a rigorous college experience for students seeking academic challenges and hands-on, skills-based learning, while being in a responsive and helpful environment before transitioning to a full-time, independent college student.
- CCP Application
- Instructions for Completing the CCP Application
- CCP Information & Eligibility
- CCP Student Handbook
CCP Overview Video
The CCP Overview video provides information about the Career and College Promise Program (CCP) at Wilson Community College for dual enrollment purposes.
New Student Orientation Video Series
Students should watch all 7 New Student Orientation videos prior to the first day of class.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Study Effectively
- Transfer Toolbox: UNC System 4-year Degree Plans, by major
- Independent Comprehensive Articulation Agreement Participating Independent & Private Colleges
- Career Exploration and Assessments