Wilson Community College offers a variety of online degrees and certificates allowing busy working professionals to achieve their educational goals on a timeline that works for them. All course work for the following programs and certificates can be completed 100% online (except where noted below). The college offers a range of services to help students succeed, whether a student is focused solely on their education or they’re working full-time, raising a family, and completing a degree.
For contact information click on the program or certificate of interest.
To apply, visit the Admissions page.
Please note the following:
- All required developmental courses may not be available online.
- Some online courses may require proctored exams. Students may take proctored exams on the Wilson Community College campus or at a nearby authorized proctoring facility. Please see the Proctoring page for more details.
Associate In Applied Science Degrees
- A25800 – Accounting & Finance
- A25120 – Business Administration
- A55180 – Criminal Justice Technology
- A55220 – Early Childhood Education
- A55440 – School-Age Education
- C25120A – Business Administration – Management
- C55220F – Early Childhood Education – Administration
- C55290 – Early Childhood Education – Infant/Toddler Care
- C55220P – Early Childhood Education – Preschool
- C25590C – IT Support Foundations
- C25500F – Network and Security Essentials
- C25370E – Office Administration – Administrative Assistant
- C25370B – Office Administration – Office Software
- C25380 – Paralegal
- C55440 – School-Age Education – School-Age Development