College Central Network
Wilson Community College uses College Central Network as its official job resource and resume’ system. The site is available 24/7 to students, alumni, employers, and community residents.
- Quickly apply to jobs and Internship/Co-op opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search for other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos, and more.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
Search for talented students, alumni, and community residents and post unlimited jobs for free!
Here you will find information and resources to help you in all aspects of your career search! Career Development offers guidance to students and graduates through a variety of personalized interactions. In addition to face-to-face workshops, seminars, and one-on-one appointments, Career Development offers self-directed, web-based resources designed to assist individuals in making informed decisions concerning their education and career path.
Webinars and seminars will be offered throughout the year to provide opportunities for assistance to students and graduates.
Career Development provides individual assistance and online resources for:
- Career Assessment and Exploration
- Career and Major Counseling
- Job Applications
- Resume Assistance
- Interview Strategies
- Cover Letters
- Thank You Letters
- Using Social Media in your Job Search
- Career Portfolios
Career Center (Self-Directed)
Room F-100c (in the Financial Aid Suite)
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM (closed on Friday during summer months)