Proctoring will resume for the Fall 2021 semester for WCC students only on the following dates:
- September 27 – October 7, 2021
- November 29 – December 14, 2021
Proctoring Procedures for WCC Students
- Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Wilson CC students that wish to test at another verified proctoring location should contact Kelly Ellis to make those arrangements.
- Wilson CC students must present a valid photo ID (Wilson CC Student ID preferred) prior to receiving access to an exam.
- All cell phones, electronic devices, and personal items not approved for the exam, must be left in the student’s vehicle. If outside items are brought to the testing center, the staff will not be responsible for any personal items.
- Appointments will be cancelled for any student arriving for testing more than 15 minutes after the scheduled time without prior notice. Appointments must be rescheduled.
- If any issues or problems occur during an exam, the proctor will contact the instructor/professor immediately, providing that contact information has been provided.
- If the proctor observes cheating, plagiarism, or any violation of test integrity, they will note the violation and contact the instructor/professor immediately, providing that contact information has been provided.
- The Proctoring Center is not liable for any disputes related to proctored exams. Any disputes shall be resolved between student and instructor.
- Students taking proctored exams are expected to abide by Wilson Community College’s Code of Conduct and Civility and the WCC Acceptable Use Policy for Students.
Additional Proctoring Procedures for non-WCC Students
- All procedures for WCC students also apply to non-WCC students.
- Effective May 2020, Wilson CC requires a $20 proctoring fee per test for non-Wilson CC students. Fees must be paid at least 24 hours in advance at the Wilson CC Business Office in F101 . Appointments are subject to be cancelled if fees are not paid within 24 hrs.
- Proctoring during the last week of the College’s semester will be limited to Wilson CC students only. The dates will vary by semester.
- Students from other institutions must present a valid photo ID prior to receiving access to an exam.
- Student’s making a proctoring reservation through the UNC Proctoring Network and through NCSU/DELTA Testing must also make an appointment to reserve a seat at WCC on the testing calendar.
- Individuals taking proctored exams are expected to abide by Wilson Community College’s Code of Conduct and Civility and the WCC Acceptable Use Policy for Guests.
Schedule a Proctoring Appointment
Sign up for a proctoring session at Make a Proctoring Appointment.
Hours of Operation
The Proctoring Center is located in the Wilson CC Library in D100.
Fall and Spring:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Monday – Tuesday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Wednesday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm