Proctoring is available for WCC students only on the following dates:
- February 15 – March 1, 2023
- April 24 – May 8, 2023
Proctoring Procedures for WCC Students
- Proctoring for WCC courses/students is free.
- Proctoring is not available for non-WCC students at this time.
- Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Wilson CC students must present a valid photo ID prior to receiving access to an exam.
- All cell phones, electronic devices, and personal items not approved for the exam session, must be left in the student’s vehicle. If outside items are brought to the testing center, the staff will not be responsible for any personal items.
- If any issues or problems occur during an exam, the proctor will contact the instructor/professor immediately, providing that contact information has been provided.
- If the proctor observes cheating, plagiarism, or any violation of test integrity, they will note the violation and contact the instructor/professor immediately, providing that contact information has been provided.
- The Proctoring Center is not liable for any disputes related to proctored exams. Any disputes shall be resolved between student and instructor.
- Students taking proctored exams are expected to abide by Wilson Community College’s Code of Conduct and Civility and the WCC Acceptable Use Policy for Students.
Schedule a Proctoring Appointment
Sign up for a proctoring session at Make a Proctoring Appointment.
Hours of Operation
The Proctoring Center is located in the Wilson CC Library in D100.
Fall and Spring:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
For more information contact:
Library Staff – 252-246-1247