The WCC eBook collection includes a variety of genres and formats, making it easy to find something that interests you. With just a few clicks, you can have access to a wealth of knowledge and entertainment. Whether you’re looking for the latest bestseller or a classic work of literature, we have something for everyone. Start exploring our eBook collection today!
Wilson Community College is proud to participate in the Dogwood Digital Library consortium of North Carolina Community College Libraries to share access to fiction and non-fiction eBooks and audiobooks, fiction films and documentary videos. Titles can be accessed via computer, the Libby App or the Kindle App on mobile devices.
How to Access the Dogwood Digital Library
- To borrow materials from the library, click on the Dogwood Digital Library link.
- If you are off-campus, sign in with your college username/password.
- Browse the titles by name, subject, collections, or type.
- If the title is available click ‘Borrow’.
- If the title is not available, you can put it on hold.
- Choose the type of the material (eBook, audiobook, or video)
How to Download and Use the Libby App
The Libby App is allows you to use the Dogwood Digital Library on a mobile device.
Once you download the Libby app, you will be asked a few questions to link the app to your Wilson Community College Library account:
- Do you have a Library card? = Yes
- Tap “I’ll search for a Library” and type Wilson Community College
- Choose Dogwood Digital Library at Wilson Community College
- To sign in, tap Wilson Community College, tap Next, tap Continue. This will bring you to the WCC EZproxy Authentication site.
- Enter your college username and password and tap Login.
- Click Next to explore the available eBooks, audiobooks, and videos.
eBook and Audiobook Loan Periods
- Users can check out five items at a time and have five holds at a time.
- eBooks can be checked out for 21 days.
- Audiobooks can be checked out for 14 days.
- Streaming videos can be checked out for 7 days.
The EBSCO Academic eBook collection offers a wide selection of academic eBooks from top publishers. New titles are added to these librarian-curated collections on a regular basis.
Contact the Library
Our knowledgeable Library staff is here to support you in your research needs.
Phone: (252) 246-1373
Phone: (252) 246-1251
Phone: (252) 246-1247