- Anatomy & Physiology
- Basic Math
- Computer Science
- Nursing & Allied Health
- Writing & English
The Paper Center allows students to upload papers for review within 48 hours. Tutors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All features of NetTutor are not available when accessed through Firefox. Please use either Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Browser settings must be adjusted to allow pop-ups.
- How to turn off Pop-up Blockers
- Login to Moodle at https://moodle.wilsoncc.edu
- Click the NetTutor link at the top of the page.
How to Ask a Question in NetTutor: This video shows how to submit a question to a live tutor.
How to Use the NetTutor Paper Center: This video demonstrates how to submit a paper to the NetTutor Paper Center, retrieve it once the paper has been reviewed, and upload it to the NetTutor whiteboard for a live session if you have any questions about the paper review.
How to Use the Tools on NetTutor’s Whiteboard: This video shows how a student goes about typing, drawing, composing math equations, and uploading images during a tutoring session.
- If you are unable to sign-in to NetTutor, go to http://www.nettutor.com/support and click the “support portal” link under the image.
- At the Log in page, click “Sign up” to create an account.
- After you sign up, you will be taken to the NetTutor Service page
- You can search the Knowledge Base by typing what you need help with and pressing enter
- You can click “Can’t find the help you need?” to submit a support ticket.
- For assistance during a tutoring session, from the menu bar click “Help”, “Contact Support”; or click the green phone icon to “Ask for Support”.