- Anatomy & Physiology
- Basic Math
- Computer Science
- Nursing & Allied Health
- Writing & English
The Paper Center allows students to upload papers for review within 48 hours. Tutors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All features of NetTutor are not available when accessed through Firefox. Please use either Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Browser settings must be adjusted to allow pop-ups.
- How to turn off Pop-up Blockers
- Login to Moodle at https://moodle.wilsoncc.edu
- Click the NetTutor link at the top of the page.
- Click “My Enrollments”.
- Click the “Get Tutoring” button next to the appropriate course.
- Click “I Agree” to accept the NetTutor terms and conditions.
- Select the type of tutoring needed.
The following video link will explain the different tutoring options available in NetTutor – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq6J84Sv2ro
- If you are unable to sign-in to NetTutor, go to http://www.nettutor.com/support and click the “support portal” link under the image.
- At the Log in page, click “Sign up” to create an account.
- After you sign up, you will be taken to the NetTutor Service page
- You can search the Knowledge Base by typing what you need help with and pressing enter
- You can click “Can’t find the help you need?” to submit a support ticket.