Wilson CC Resources
- Accessibility Services Handbook
- Accommodation Request Form
- Testing Accommodations Proctoring Guidelines
- Title IX Academic Accommodation for Pregnancy Request
- Department of Education
Links to reports on all aspects of the organization’s work, including student aid, legislation, statistics, school locator, and much more.
- Americans with Disabilities Act – ADA
ADA home page.
- Association on Higher Education and Disability – A.H.E.A.D.
Site provides information regarding education, disability, and access.
- Office for Civil Rights
Informs the mission of the OCR and personal rights.
- Disability Access Information and Support
Provides disability access information and support.
- Learning Disabled
Information site for parents and teachers on LD services.
- North Carolina Assistive Technology Program
Assistive Technology Demonstrations, Device loans, and Training & Technical assistance available to North Carolina residents.
- Learning Style
Questionnaire to aid students in identifying their learning style.
Online magazine for parents and children with ADD.